Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atrox' gender question. (org posted on EF forums)

Originally posted by Blue Cat
    What I'm trying to say is that I think Trox's have meat whistles.
    TOOT TOOOOOOOOT!!!

And why all the wondering? Pull down some lowbie troxes' knickers and have a lookie see for j00rself. TOOT TOOOOOOOT!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Bliqz

Ouch!

Imagine the shame of being obsoleted by a Pseudo Atrox Meat Whistle Pie Making Upgrade Device.
    Yeah... shows how much I'm worth...

Atroxes have both sets of equipment? I'm suprised they get leave their bedrooms, much less get anything like get anything accomplished.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

pheww

Do Atrox use the men's room, the ladies' room, or is there truly a 'Little Atrox Room'?
    Well I never sit on a couch that an Atrox has just left, until I see Uwen with his scooper that is...

Re: pheww

Originally posted by Yohon

Well I never sit on a couch that an Atrox has just left, until I see Uwen with his scooper that is...
    Yeah, sorry about that. Whenever I take Umber for walks I have to bring along that shovel for his little messies.

Re: Re: pheww

Originally posted by Uwen

Yeah, sorry about that. Whenever I take Umber for walks I have to bring along that shovel for his little messies.

You use the words Umber and littler in the same sentence... Now I'm really confused ....
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Re: Re: Re: pheww

Originally posted by BugLight

You use the words Umber and littler in the same sentence... Now I'm really confused ....
    OK, Umber's GIAGANTIC MOUNDS OF DROPPINGS! Didn't want to get graphic there, but you forced my hand.

Originally posted by Bliqz

Reminds me of the classic Atrox Timesink "For pie turn card over"

Either would occupy them for endless hours.

ROFLMAO.... even from an omni I can get a good laugh...
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Any 'trox with a decent bank account can go off-planet and arranged for whatever size, shape and mixture of sexual organs suits them best.

For some reason Omni-Tek refuses to recognize the existence of transsexuals. Certainly there are no medical facilities or procedures offered for them on Rubi-Ka. However, there have been plenty on other planets for centuries now, and bio-regrowth techniques are able to achieve 100% functionality of whatever organs you desire, provided their size and shape is within racial biological norms.

So it's just plain silly to make ANY assumptions about a trox. You're better off just asking.

- Betji, Freelance Atlantean Omni Agent

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=unisex
    "Not distinguished or distinguishable on the basis of sex"

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Epicene
    "Sexless; neuter."

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=neuter
    "Neither masculine nor feminine in gender."

All these words have been used to describe the atrox. Sorry to say eaze, you are not male.
    You do not have a pecker!

Now, go play with that insect leg og whatever thing you use to beat people with
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Whatever, I know I'm correct becuase epicine is the noun and epicene is the advective. Oh and it's a mandible not a leg, shows how smart nanomages are these days.

Whatever. Body parts of dead insects are not exactly my main concern

Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12