Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Borealis Pact signed in the ICC

Originally posted by Aazamon
    boy Uwen you are making a lot of giant leaps to explain away every bit of evidence I show you. Why are you so interested in defending notum exploitation. You can choose to ignore the obviouse facts or you can choose to follow what is right. It may not be easy, but it is right.
    I am not trying to defend notum exploitation, I am merely trying to show everyone there is more than one solution. You don't need to worry if you are telling the truth, only if you are spouting propaganda.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Tifanyx

Uwen, EVERYONE WINS! You win, I win, all lifeforms on Rubi-Ka win. Omni-Tek exports for profit, thats true, but by last count Omni-Tek has 23 years left on its lease. If Omni-Tek decides to HALT all Notum Mining, there is nothing that any other corporation can do. Not for at least another 20 years. In which time a UNITED RUBI-KA can prepare its defenses in case some low life Corporations, try to start a war and attack Rubi-Ka.
    In that war we can stand hand in hand and crush any enemies that stand in our way.

Do you think that if OmniTek ceases the flow of notum that the ICC will care about its lease? We'll still be invaded and taken over! No my misguided friend, EVERYONE LOSES! We will be conquered by the rest of the galaxy, the notum will flow freely OFF THE PLANET so fast, you'll have a heart attack, literally. OmniTek, like I said, controls the speed because they want to control the price. A coalition of companies will not be as worried about the price, rather worried about the supply. They will **** and pillage and strip RubiKa of ALL her notum DESTROYING everything you believe in.

But will that "fantasy" become a reality? Nope. Omni-Tek is TOO GREEDY and they don't give DAMN about the people on RUBI-KA.

I can agree with this.

So we are back to square one. STOP THE MINING. THIS PLANET IS DYING! Any organization that holds a tower on Rubi-Ka are nothing more than brutal thug murdering degenerates.

STOP THE MINING THE PLANET IS DYING!!!
    TILL ALL ARE FREE!!!
    HAIL BROTHER DEGENERATE! TILL ALL ARE EXTREMISTS WHO REFUSE TO SEE FUTURE IMPLICATIONS OF THEIR ACTIONS! May I remind you that YOU are a member of a BRUTAL THUG MURDERING DEGENERATE clan, as you call us simply because we have a mine.
    Last edited by Uwen; Mar 5th, 2003 at 05:40:39.

Originally posted by Uwen
    Slimey solitus? Tif, have you gone mad? You are going to choose the death of your race over being a solitus? And of course these loyalists have been brainwashed, but they know they have been brainwashed. They enjoy it the greed and do not wish to be set free. And Tif, you do realise that while you are so dead set against notum mining, Whisper's Edge has a mine of its own? Albeit a single and rather small one a mine nonetheless?
    Me mad? NO, I have NOT GONE MAD!!!! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH A THING? ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT AN OMNI IN DISGUISE? You sure do talk like one! You sound like the OMNI loyalist! Are you sure you have NANOMAGE friends in OMNI or are you making that up too!

WE has a Tower? Thank God I'm not a member of that guild. Applications can be revoked on both sides you know! I'll speak with Vixentrox & Maephina about that Tower and we shall see how much longer it lasts!

Before you even ask, let me just say this. I applied to WE out of convenience and NOTHING more. I needed an influential clanner guild to help me on my journey of truth! Besides, thats where the voice in my head told me to go... But that is another story for another time. Individual quests shall be set aside for the greater good!

STOP THE MINING THE PLANET IS DYING!
    TILL ALL ARE FREE!

-Tifanyx

Me mad? NO, I have NOT GONE MAD!!!! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH A THING? ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT AN OMNI IN DISGUISE? You sure do talk like one! You sound like the OMNI loyalist! Are you sure you have NANOMAGE friends in OMNI or are you making that up too!

WE has a Tower? Thank God I'm not a member of that guild. Applications can be revoked on both sides you know! I'll speak with Vixentrox & Maephina about that Tower and we shall see how much longer it lasts!

Before you even ask, let me just say this. I applied to WE out of convenience and NOTHING more. I needed an influential clanner guild to help me on my journey of truth! Besides, thats where the voice in my head told me to go... But that is another story for another time. Individual quests shall be set aside for the greater good!

STOP THE MINING THE PLANET IS DYING!
    TILL ALL ARE FREE!

-Tifanyx
    HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN OMNI SPY! YOU ARE THE SPY! This is digusting! I cannot believe you were EVER allowed to even be CONSIDERED for our clan. I am making NOTHING up. The ONLY thing I see that is being made up here is racism against Solitus and extremist propaganda! If you are in WE to use us and nothing more, than I wish you WOULD revoke your application IMMEDIATELY! Your true colours are shining through my "friend".

Our tower will last as long as we see fit and NOT A SECOND SHORTER. You ingrateful little...

And a voice told you to join WE?!?!? And you claim you are not mad? My friend, you need the help of a qualified psychiatrist. That is surely what is wrong with you!
    Last edited by Uwen; Mar 5th, 2003 at 05:49:20.

Do you think that if OmniTek ceases the flow of notum that the ICC will care about its lease? We'll still be invaded and taken over! No my misguided friend, EVERYONE LOSES!
    [/B]
    If Omni-Tek had the guts to do something right, maybe the ICC would show some respect.

But Omni-Tek has no guts, they have no soul. They are just GREEDY!!

HAIL BROTHER DEGENERATE! TILL ALL ARE EXTREMISTS WHO REFUSE TO SEE FUTURE IMPLICATIONS OF THEIR ACTIONS! May I remind you that YOU are a member of a BRUTAL THUG MURDERING DEGENERATE clan, as you call us simply because we have a mine. [/B]
    DON'T YOU DARE MOCK ME AGAIN!!

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE CLAN YOU SPEAK. I am an APPLICANT, and I will hold my APPLICANT STATUS until such time that the Tower is removed or destroyed!

-Tifanyx

If Omni-Tek had the guts to do something right, maybe the ICC would show some respect.

But Omni-Tek has no guts, they have no soul. They are just GREEDY!!

The ICC would do no such thing. If Omnitek did something like that, they would be repaid with invasion.

DON'T YOU DARE MOCK ME AGAIN!!

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE CLAN YOU SPEAK. I am an APPLICANT, and I will hold my APPLICANT STATUS until such time that the Tower is removed or destroyed!

-Tifanyx
    Oh ho, so you can mock me but I cannot mock you? I don't care what status you hold within the clan, you do not deserve to be affiliated with us! Wanting our tower destroyed is treasonous!

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN OMNI SPY! YOU ARE THE SPY! This is digusting!

And a voice told you to join WE?!?!? And you claim you are not mad? My friend, you need the help of a qualified psychiatrist. That is surely what is wrong with you!
    Its disgusting, yet true on BOTH counts. You are a spy, and a voice did tell me to join WE.

The reason I know you are a spy is because of your quick flip flop. First you supported the BORPACT, and now all the sudden YOU DON'T. Only Omni-Tek employees are that indecisive.

Yes, "The Voice" did tell me to join WE. Its not your regular, crazy person type voice, it as if someone implanted a communication device in my brain. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Its disgusting, yet true on BOTH counts. You are a spy, and a voice did tell me to join WE.

The reason I know you are a spy is because of your quick flip flop. First you supported the BORPACT, and now all the sudden YOU DON'T. Only Omni-Tek employees are that indecisive.

Yes, "The Voice" did tell me to join WE. Its not your regular, crazy person type voice, it as if someone implanted a communication device in my brain. I'm still trying to figure it out.
    I am not a spy. You have no proof. Just like you have no proof that the Notum will run out anytime soon. I supported the BORPACT at first because it made sense, but Fiqh pointed out that we will be enslaved if it is successful. Therefore, I can no longer support it. And I don't care what kind of voice you think it is, any voice in your head that tells you to do things is a bad one.
    Last edited by Uwen; Mar 5th, 2003 at 06:29:36.

I am not a spy. You have no proof. Just like you have no proof that the Notum will run out anytime soon. I supported the BORPACT at first because it made sense, but Fiqh pointed out that we will be enslaved if it is successful. Therefore, I can no longer support it. And I don't care what kind of voice you think it is, any voice in your head that tells you to do things is a bad one.
    The proof is in your words! Admit it!

You flip flopped because one other persons view? Do you not have a spin?

When I find out who the voice is, I'll tell them you said that they were a bad influence!

...I will hold my APPLICANT STATUS until such time that the Tower is removed or destroyed!
    Emiliy smiles through the steam emanating from her cup of coffee

All too predictable, and all too convenient.

Emiliy opens up her comm, typing out a new thread in the gridforums
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

I supported the BORPACT at first because it made sense, but Fiqh pointed out that we will be enslaved if it is successful.

Oh my... You adhear to any advice given to you by Fiqh and you question his sanity?

Honestly I think you both are derranged.

Perhaps we can lock the both of you into a padded cell and
    save the rest of us the grief of listening to this nonsense..

Shakes her head and clicks off her grid feed....
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Uwen,

I feel loathe to do it, but must, for I feel compelled to apologize on behalf of my sub-race, the nanomage. The meanderings, propoganda, rantings, and downright slanderous accusations here against your character are quite vile.

These folks in the NLF claim to represent me? Sorry, no thank you. I do not need, nor want their type of representation. I have my own voice, and can speak with it.

It is a fool that attempts to see themself as something other than 'human', for that is where racism, bigotry, and hatred can breed itself as shown in Tifanyx's statements. I may be nanomage, but I am HUMAN, as I should and always will believe myself to be. Therefore I will stand with my fellow human beings, be they solitus, opifex, nanomage, or atrox and feel proud to be one of them. I will not stand apart from them.

Nanomages need to accept realities in this galaxy. Notum will be mined. Either we can facilitate it in a responsible manner so allow the stock to last as long as possible while retaining good market prices, allowing for a stable and strong Rubi-Ka economy, or we can try to cut it off and have our population decimated by war as the ICC comes en masse.

Thank you, I'll choose the former of those two paths.

And frankly, if there does ever come a time that the notum begins to dwindle (aside from fraudulent claims and tests in the Borealis region), then the geneticists that oversee Nanomage fetal creation need to cease their activities and the option for removal of notum from DNA strands should be offered to healthy adults, allowing them to continue to exist and allow them offplanet access if desired.

But frankly, the voices of the fanatics (they are few, and scream loudly due to being ignored often, as they should be) are bellowing long and loud declaring the sacredness of the nanomage.

Pfft.

The nanomage 'race' is no more sacred than the original Homo Sapiens we all descended from. If anyone tries to claim otherwise, they are at best fooling themselves, and at worst, trying to fool others.

Top that off with the fact that Rubi-Ka needs another extreme element like it needs a tectonic collapse and you can see why you only have other extremists that are even remotely sympathetic to their cause.
    Nicholas "Maxilon" Markarian
    Executive of 'The Concillium'
    Bureaucrat
    Clan Union Representative
    'Order is not oppression. Benevolent government requires a level of moral soundness and ethical fortitude that if not found should lead to the immediate dissolution, through armed struggle if needed, of said government.'

Originally posted by Cyani

Oh my... You adhear to any advice given to you by Fiqh and you question his sanity?

Honestly I think you both are derranged.

Perhaps we can lock the both of you into a padded cell and
    save the rest of us the grief of listening to this nonsense..

Shakes her head and clicks off her grid feed....
    I don't know Fiqh and I don't know his policies, but what he said about the ICC and the galaxy coming down on us if we tried to stop all notum mining is absolutely true and logical.

And Maxilon, thank you, but I need no apology from the nanomage people. I believe Tif was merely having a lapse of sanity. No offense taken.

I really am sad that Tifanyx and Uwen have resorted to personal attacks on such an important matter. I do not think it is constructive in the least. I am passionate for my cause but there are boundries of taste that must be upheld. Lets keep this discussion on topic and positive. I may not agree with you Uwen, but I know you mean well. I think your initial support of our idea is what your heart is telling you is right. But you fear, and rightly so, the implications of our demands. We are making bold claims, bold demands, and taking bold action. I expect nothing less than strong opposition to this. But it need not lose civility.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

I really am sad that Tifanyx and Uwen have resorted to personal attacks on such an important matter. I do not think it is constructive in the least. I am passionate for my cause but there are boundries of taste that must be upheld. Lets keep this discussion on topic and positive. I may not agree with you Uwen, but I know you mean well. I think your initial support of our idea is what your heart is telling you is right. But you fear, and rightly so, the implications of our demands. We are making bold claims, bold demands, and taking bold action. I expect nothing less than strong opposition to this. But it need not lose civility.
    I agree. I was attempting to be civil when my friend Tifanyx seemingly exploded. Or at least that's how I see it. I mean no disrespect to Tif. I am merely that he is insulting our clan.

Let me ask you this, what benifit to us is there to make these things up?
    Perhaps you're taking measures at this point because you fear these 'rumors' are true. Perhaps the nanomage themselves are looking for world domination. I'm unclear of your motives.

If notum were unlimited then WHY WOULD OMNI-TEK ABANDON THE MINE BECAUSE THE NOTUM RAN OUT!!!
    The mine was abanonded because what was anticipated to be a good source of notum was not.

I am a Nanomage, I feel it inside! I feel the planet calling for help!
    The nanomage persons I know first hand are not suffering these same effects. Perhaps something you've ate?

The proof is in your words! Admit it!

You flip flopped because one other persons view? Do you not have a spin?

When I find out who the voice is, I'll tell them you said that they were a bad influence!
    No, it was not one other person's "view". It was a very intelligent point presented by someone I have never met but that made complete sense. And to find out who that voice is, I'm afraid you are going to need professional help my friend. I fear the worst.

damn this thread my head hurts now...

/me waits for NLM to disolve and become The peoples Front of Nanomages

Borpac not only concerns mining and the extraction of notum, but also the mining/drilling and refining activities themselves. These processes have a detrimental effect on the young artifical biosphere that was created by Omni-Tek. the terraformed biopshere is young and fragile, I do not believe that it can sustain such a violent impact that all mines and drilling operations have on it. the mines poison us all, I do not support mass genocide but do the rest of you?
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

You do not "believe" that the biosphere can support these activities? Please tell me that you have factual, concrete, unambiguous evidence, in the form of an extended longitudinal study or something similar in form and substance, supporting your BORPAC declaration. I would hope that the leadership of the NLF and DW are acting on something more than su****ion and belief.

And, as to your comments about who supports "mass genocide", need I remind you that your organization is the one who has beligerently declare all-out war against any clan or organization, regardless of affiliation, that mines notum? Have you not considered the countless murders that you will commit in the process of your self-righteous cleansing activities?

I would thus argue that it is the Desert Winds and NLF that are engaging in their own form of quasi-genocide, exterminating, through military means, all those who disagree with their point-of-view that "mining notum is bad".
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast