Thread: Interested?...

Interested?...

I need some help in making certain ppl/characters and aspects of the role-play am running with The Raven Clan - Rimor...

You can read and see for yourself whether you would like to be part of it...under forums..Roleplay..The Chronicles of the Raven

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...87&TabID=22387

at the moment the following volunteers would be greately appreciated...

6-12 or more lvl 100+ MPs and NTs preferrable all in black nanomage armour...cloak and hood will do..doesn't matter on which side you come from

3 adv who can turn into dragons; 2 male, one female-female clan, both other males..omni

doc or lab assistants (A guild of docs would be great but not necessary)-omni

High ranking soldier-omni

a couple of thugs..preferrably with a kingpin with them - omni on this would make it easier

Also..any other orgs who would be interested in merging or linking stories in sum way..plz tell me...in game or leave your contact name here

Thnx all
    Last edited by Sylverbane; Mar 2nd, 2003 at 10:37:42.

oh just to add

the stories will come at a certain sequence so not all who volunteer will immediately be drawn into an event...but you will be briefed on your parts so you could prepare...

/me hits thread with huge baseball bat back to the top...

where are MP.s and NT's when you need them...:/

where are MP.s and NT's when you need them...:/
    Maybe not on Rimor.

Bah, I feel sorry for ya ..
    All this planning and noone to play these parts yet? ..

You deserve a good bumpin'.
    Unfortunately, I can't help you myself as I've always played on Atlantean ..
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

bleh..forgot to plan for lack of ppl in rimor...

/me goes back to blueprints...

thnx for the support tho D...

i'd love to help but dont have any of the characters you need. I have a clan adventurer who can turn in a wolf but thats as far as it goes.

Hope you still find someone.

turning into a dragon will not be the main issue on certain planned events...anyway that can always be done wit ncu buff and another adv doing it for ya...so if you still game give us a tell wit ya char...

*wonders what sylverbane is up to*

I think i could gather up some rabit leets for you.... that help any?
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

lol...that would be great tink...i'll let u know more in game...