So 13.6/7 kicks in, cities become 75% and Mort becomes 25%. Although the point of this post isn't about that, I will say that I agree with other posters in our community in thinking that the added "paranoia" is pretty cool, makes things a bit more interesting

My point is this:

The 'general' storyline, as I understand it, pits Omni Tek (the original tenant of, and primary ruling force of, Rubi Ka) vs. the Clans (a coalition of groups of individual who disagree with Omni Tek's employment 'requirements', who desire freedom to choose and the right to fair treatment). I think the general assumption would be that Omni Tek would persist in their goal of controlling ALL territory (hell, they are paying the rent right?), thereby attempting to oust the Clans from their homes and install their government and regulate Tir as they would Omni 1.

BUT. In our storyline, the events of December, when a building in Omni Entertainment was gutted by a gigantic explosion, reportedly killing many and occuring very near a popular hang out for "on-the-clock" employees and enterprising players, i.e. "The BB", there was a twist, now the corporation had turned from the aggressor to the victim. The Dust Brigade was identified and their ties to the Clans were reported. But due to the politics of the time (peace talks), blame never really fell on the clansmen or the CoT, officially anyway.

Now currently, after the aforementioned gas reduction, there have been significant increases in Omni Tek hostility. Not only is there the grid/whompa camping of 2h0 and 4 Holes (Omni controlled territory) and MMD (neutral grounds), now we have Omni gridding into Tir to lay the smack down on what must be green-conning guards (Omnis @lvl130+ by my observation) and the disruption of a place of the Clans attempt to control the Cyborg population in Mort (cyborgs = everyone's common threat/enemy, meaning it's a proper service to the planet).

As you can see, Rubi Ka has once again, come full circle. Once again, the Clans are forced to deal with the "Iron Fist" rule of Philip Ross. Call me kooky, but that's pretty factual eh? I can no longer put any credit into the idea the the Clans are so called terrorists, I think it's fair to say that it has become obvious who the terrorists/antagonizers are. Any hostility initiated by the Clans can only be interpreted as an attempt at defending themselves and/or a way to payback some vendettas.

The problem is, while trying to come up with an area to begin our payback, the only place that I can come up with is the area right outside the Omni controlled town in Broken Shores. There is a whompa from Omni Entertainment there, and beyond the town gates is a area in 25% gas, that holds some nice mobs to hunt for levels @ 75+ (hehe, magic number eh?) Anybody aware of other favorite hunting spots for Omni that are in the not-so-happy gas? If so, please post, it's time to take the power back!

-Mon
Order of the Storm