Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Fremen And their Purpose

Maybe you missed the sarcasm in that Sir CrysAlot..I would never even think about seeing you on a social basis...sorry I only hang out with people who have a backbone.

Originally posted by Templus

That will be the day, pfft(tm)

/Sarcasm on

Next thing you know people will say that im going to join Whispers Edge and start hugging trees..Oh and did you hear the one where Templus and Fixerben when out and she got knocked up and is going to have his love child

/Sarcasm off

You people need to worry about more important things
    like how to stop the CareBears from taking over Rubi Ka
    Thank you for restoring my faith in the universe Tempy! And hey! We don't hug trees! We have a mine and stuff!

sorry I only hang out with people who have a backbone.
    Like Lexusstreak!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Oh and did you hear the one where Templus and Fixerben when out and she got knocked up and is going to have his love child
    Hmmmmm...
    Bliqz scratches his head

Temperben?

Fixus?

Fixerlus?

Templuben?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Bliqz

Hmmmmm...
    Bliqz scratches his head

Temperben?

Fixus?

Fixerlus?

Templuben?
    Experiment gone horribly wrong?

Uwen,

Shouldn't it be blue?

Maybe you missed the sarcasm in that Sir CrysAlot..I would never even think about seeing you on a social basis...sorry I only hang out with people who have a backbone.
    Hey Templus I'm in SFH right now ready to attack a base. Come out here and we'll see who has back bone.

Fixerben /flip's Templus

And I didnt miss the sarcasm. What I said was totally sarcastic too. Guess you couldnt tell. That would take some neurons.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally Posted by Vallikat
    Uwen,

Shouldn't it be blue?
    Yeah, thats what I said but the probability generator didn't agree when I entered in "Possible Outcomes of Fixerben + Templus". The machine gave me a couple equasions.

include <fstream.h>
    void getTitle(ostream& html);
    -------If title = Lovechild then
    execute
    void addElement(ostream& html);
    -------If element = fixerben then
    void addText(ostream& html);
    -------Sir Crysalot
    void addElement(ostream& html);
    -------If element = templus then
    void addText(ostream& html);
    -------Evil omni wench
    void upCase(char& choice);
    void makeLink(ostream& html);
    -------If equasion = Fixerben + Templus than
    void templus = dominate;
    void formatBaby(int& big,int small,int& center,int& bold, int& italic,int& regular, not blue);
    void addFormat(ostream& html);
    -------Templus features dominate
    void main(){Fixerben}
    Last edited by Uwen; Mar 4th, 2003 at 21:38:14.

Originally posted by Fixerben

Hey Templus I'm in SFH right now ready to attack a base. Come out here and we'll see who has back bone.

Oooooh look a GA fixer saying he has a backbone
    Templus rolls her eyes
    Tell you what clanner boy, get some CDS and i might think you have a backbone....until then keep having your little blue suit do your fighting while you hide in the grid

Fixerben /flip's Templus]
    Templus lifts up both hands
    Templus /flips Fixerben with both hands

Doubles I win

And I didnt miss the sarcasm. What I said was totally sarcastic too. Guess you couldnt tell. That would take some neurons.
    Oh sorry I couldnt tell you were being sarcastic too busy watching you deal with you last emotional tift you had....BTW I heard you got some stock in Puffs Plus(tm) gratz i hear your making them a fortune

Of course, after I fed the machine the recent information and asked it for a possible outcome, it exploded...

Fixerben /flip's Templus

Templus lifts up both hands
    Templus /flips Fixerben with both hands

Doubles I win
    I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.

Bliqz wonders if anyone saw the sarcasm in THAT
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Hey Templus I have a full suit of 190+ CDS, and I would fight you in it right now.

Fixerben /adjust

I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.

Bliqz wonders if anyone saw the sarcasm in THAT
    Oh God!! Bliqz? The lovechild of Fixerben and Templus? I'm not sure if that's funny as all hell or if that really explains a lot.

Hey Templus I have a full suit of 190+ CDS, and I would fight you in it right now.

Fixerben /adjust
    Ok

Just one thing dont break down and start crying im not going to feel sorry for your arse.

Come to think of it Templus. Who is the one whining? Your complaining about my GA likes its something you can never win against. You know, it is possible. It just takes some intelligence. Maybe thats too much of a challenge for you. I couldnt fight you anyways. Like Tris said, your too sexy. All body and not much brains. Pretty evident from your past actions in Omni-Pol.

I think I'm done with you now Templus, you can go.

Fixerben shoos Templus away.

And as for that tissue bull crap. I will play a song for you that Tris loves.

/tell zonebot request Justin Timberlake - Cry me a River

/tell zonebot request Justin Timberlake - Cry me a River
    Bliqz Flips Fixerben

Pfft!...Fanboi.
    God is a bullet.

Come to think of it Templus. Who is the one whining? Your complaining about my GA likes its something you can never win against. You know, it is possible. It just takes some intelligence. Maybe thats too much of a challenge for you. I couldnt fight you anyways. Like Tris said, your too sexy. All body and not much brains. Pretty evident from your past actions in Omni-Pol.
    Stay off the crack pipe clanner boy. Sounds like someone is GA dependent...I know you get the shakes after awhile but dont worry you will feel ok in a few months. And as for my actions in Omni Pol that is something you will never understand...then again I dont expect you to, so go find someone else to stalk then cry over...Have a nice day phixxor

Bliqz Flips Fixerben

Pfft!...Fanboi.
    LoL my thoughts aswell

Stay off the crack pipe clanner boy. Sounds like someone is GA dependent...I know you get the shakes after awhile but dont worry you will feel ok in a few months. And as for my actions in Omni Pol that is something you will never understand...then again I dont expect you to, so go find someone else to stalk then cry over...Have a nice day phixxor
    Please, I just had some fun with a level 200 Enforcer

Fixerben points at Remains of Hirum.

Like you would be a real problem. Go back to the dark oily orafice of hell you crawled out of.

And I actually get the shakes from being in the GA too much. Not from being out of it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast