Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Fremen And their Purpose

Lightbulb The Fremen And their Purpose

Hello All, My name is Ramaladu. I am here to Tell you all who are on The land of Rimor about A guild you might be hearing a bit about recently. The Fremen, would like to have peace on the land, But feel, that if their are these notum Towers, they should be left in the hands of people who will care about the land. The Neutrals, in our eyes, are smaller corporations just trying not to get shot, and abuse the land in our eyes. Therefore they are not allowed by our Fremen laws to own towers. Omni even less so may i remind you.

As the Leader of The Fremen I can say easily that The Fremen will not sit, till the only towers that are owned, are owned by Clanners. Corporations don't respect the land, and therefore we do not believe they should be allowed to keep it. We are a simple people, and at this point have decided to stay away from building towers. We welcome all people who would like to join us, to help rid the planet of these corporate tyrants.

At regular points we will go on Tower Raids, to multiple bases, as we find out which ones are primed and ready to go down. I hope, to hear a response, and will be happy to discuss anything else anybody would like to know

Boghira picks up her commlink

"Sid keep an eye on this guy Ramaladu, his ideas are a bit radical, better raise the defences for the time being, I'll keep you updated on their activity"
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes

Do Not worry

Do not worry my little omni, Life will be a lot simpler for you when Damage Inc does not have anymore towers. I shall let you live, in peace and harmony, even starting right now, if you destroy your towers, and Pledge to Never build another.

Happy to have maybe opened your eyes to a better reality than your own

Yet another terrorist crawls out of his hole in the name of the clans. You give moderate clanners a bad name. OmniTek has the right to have towers just as much as we do. Neutrals have the right to have towers just as much as we do.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

The day that Damage does not have towers standing is the day we disband. I'd like to see you try and break us up.

Edit: i agree with Uwen for once on this one. Omni have the same rights to land as clan...if the clans take over all the land it will not look too good with the ICC and i guarantee you they will intervene (even with the weak force of guards that they command). A lof of Omni were born here, it's their home too.
    Last edited by Farmacist; Feb 28th, 2003 at 21:59:27.

Originally posted by Cz

Ahh, such limited minds

You mgiht have noticed i said, i dont' have towers, and don't plan on for a while. Clanners respect the land. Corporations don't.. That is my purpose, to save the land of Rubi-ka. The Omnis, will just use up the land, and when it is run dry, we will be forgotten. The Neutrals are the same, just they seem to think they are different, by hiding under the name neutral. They just want to have towers, and the bonuses that come along with them, but not have to deal with outside problems.

I just want you to remember, that i am in no means trying to "kill or Perma Kill" neutrals or Omnis, I want peace too. But not at the Price of the land. Rubi-ka must be saved from corporations.

May I also remind you that in order to legaly own approved land for mining the factions need to put up a controller to mark it as owned land. Acording to your logic if the clans trully respected the land tey ould not have towers up at all, because mining is evil.

Omni controllers extracting notum = bad
    Neutral controllers extracting notum = bad
    Clan controllers extracting notum = good?

all this is comming from a clan mind, you call us narrowminded, i do not see the openmindedness of your argument. I'm unconvinced by your logic.

Originally posted by Cz

The treehuggers always make me laugh. "You're ruining the land! You're ruining the environment!" Pffft! Omni-Tek MADE the environment. Rubi Ka was an uninhabitable ball of dust before we came here and terraformed it into what you now call your home.

You're welcome.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

But the Notum

But the Notum has always been here, my poor misguided souls. And I do think mining is evil. The clans though respect the land when they put things there. At least all clans that would be affilitated with us would have to. Would only take what they need, not take extra just to fatten their pockets.

And Nevver, Like i said The notum was here before the Terraforming. And the planet should have stayed a dust ball, maybe one day more organisms would show up, and make it their homeland.

I just want you to know i am here, ready to take down all towers that are omni and Neutral, because they are all Corporation towers, if i find a clan that is acting like a corporation, they will be added to my hit list. But only then.

Originally posted by Nevver
    The treehuggers always make me laugh. "You're ruining the land! You're ruining the environment!" Pffft! Omni-Tek MADE the environment. Rubi Ka was an uninhabitable ball of dust before we came here and terraformed it into what you now call your home.

You're welcome.
    Well, I won't say thank you, considering they did off the backs of slave labour, but I will say she's right. This place was a [b]uninhabitable dust ball[/i] with NO environment before OmniTek came. If they made it pretty before, I'm sure they can do it again. And don't sell me that "Playing god" crap. Humans ARE God. We've created breeds, controlled evolution, and conquered death. We even have had our own Genesis on multiple planets. I'm not trying to defend OmniTek, just presenting the facts.

Re: But the Notum

Originally posted by Ramaladu
    But the Notum has always been here, my poor misguided souls. And I do think mining is evil. The clans though respect the land when they put things there. At least all clans that would be affilitated with us would have to. Would only take what they need, not take extra just to fatten their pockets.

And Nevver, Like i said The notum was here before the Terraforming. And the planet should have stayed a dust ball, maybe one day more organisms would show up, and make it their homeland.

I just want you to know i am here, ready to take down all towers that are omni and Neutral, because they are all Corporation towers, if i find a clan that is acting like a corporation, they will be added to my hit list. But only then.
    So you won't take down clans unless they are acting like a corporation? They can have mines as long as they aren't a business? If this planet had stayed a dust ball, we wouldn't have nano mages. We wouldn't have ressurection technology. We wouldn't have life on this planet. Why is mining inherently evil? Its not. Perhaps mining while damaging the environment is abd, but remember that there wouldn't be an environment if OmniTek never came.

Play god if u want

Play God if you want, I shall not stop you. I do not think you are playing god, cuz after all who says there is a god?. I would like to know though, about what you think of the corporate mind. After all it is the corporate mind, that almost killed off the human species in the first place with the Nanobot virus. As you can find in the history book titled "the prophet without honor"

Do not worry, for another falling of corporations is at hand. And if The Fremen help that along, well so be it. But like i said, I am not out to kill you just stop you from taking advantage of a planet.

If you have some sort of report on a study that says that removing notum from Rubi Ka prior to terraforming would have a detrimental effect on the planet, I'm all ears. However, the only reason to curb mining that I know of is so that Nanomages can live (a pretty good reason, in my opinion).

I'd also like to see a study on the potential for life on the planet if it were not terraformed. You might as well say the same thing about mining on the twin suns in the sky.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Opinion only

Originally posted by Uwen

So you won't take down clans unless they are acting like a corporation? They can have mines as long as they aren't a business? If this planet had stayed a dust ball, we wouldn't have nano mages. We wouldn't have ressurection technology. We wouldn't have life on this planet. Why is mining inherently evil? Its not. Perhaps mining while damaging the environment is abd, but remember that there wouldn't be an environment if OmniTek never came.

But that is just mere opinion that there wouldn't be. You do not know if one wouldnt' have evolved on its own eventually maybe from a meterorite. for after all, weren't homo Sapiens formed thus.
    And Mining does hurt the envioroment. The clanners know how to take only some, they don't jsut sap it for profit.

Originally posted by Nevver
    If you have some sort of report on a study that says that removing notum from Rubi Ka prior to terraforming would have a detrimental effect on the planet, I'm all ears. However, the only reason to curb mining that I know of is so that Nanomages can live (a pretty good reason, in my opinion).

I'd also like to see a study on the potential for life on the planet if it were not terraformed. You might as well say the same thing about mining on the twin suns in the sky.
    I would if i could, but nevertheless, Omni-Tek has held out all of this type information for obvious reasons. and overall, i don't think even the ICC cares about enviroment, so it wouldn't matter to them, after all, name one time, they did something to help the enviroment?. And Did not our mother planet Earth not get terraformed. It got terraformed by a meteor, just like this planet may. Also, like you said It would be good to keep this planet alive to help out the nanomages.

Well then, I guess we should just stop the advancement of all technology and stay where we are for the rest of eternity just in case a meteor crashes into this or any other planet.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Ahh

Ahh, but i never said I would like this planet to be hit by a meteor. And Also who ever said you had to strip mine a whole planet for technology??.. Since when has technology been strip mining. Just to remind you, it is an easy answer, Never. Technology advances fine without strip mining. And i was just saying that it could have evolved on its own, so Omni-tek has no right to say the planet is only here due to them. The Planet will stay as thus, and colonies will expand onto other planets, but hopefully without destroying the planet.

Re: Ahh

Now, while I indeed respect and admire your want to protect the land and nature of Rubi ka..you have made two statements I need to answer to..

You state that neutrals are the same as Omni, not in those exact words, but it is indeed heavily implied..
    You say you only want peace, and no perma kill..however, I will say,..the day you call me an Omni to my face, is the day your insurance records and me will have a meeting...

The statement that the clans care for the land and environment.. *breaks down into laughter until the comms line disconnects*
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

Re: Opinion only

Originally posted by Ramaladu

But that is just mere opinion that there wouldn't be. You do not know if one wouldnt' have evolved on its own eventually maybe from a meterorite. for after all, weren't homo Sapiens formed thus.
    And Mining does hurt the envioroment. The clanners know how to take only some, they don't jsut sap it for profit.
    Pffff. Homo Sapiens may have been formed that way, but the planet carried the basic things for life to develop. All RubiKa has is dirt and sand. Oh and notum. Nothing could have survived here without OmniTek's terraforming. I give them that much.

Re: Re: Ahh

Originally posted by Serraglio
    Now, while I indeed respect and admire your want to protect the land and nature of Rubi ka..you have made two statements I need to answer to..

You state that neutrals are the same as Omni, not in those exact words, but it is indeed heavily implied..
    You say you only want peace, and no perma kill..however, I will say,..the day you call me an Omni to my face, is the day your insurance records and me will have a meeting...

The statement that the clans care for the land and environment.. *breaks down into laughter until the comms line disconnects*

Ahh, but my neutral Friend, There are some who don't care about the enviroment, but many many who do, and after all we are nto working for a corporation, so we have no reason to strip mine.
    And let me restate it for you Serraglio. Any Neutral who makes a tower, IS Just Like Omni. Do not make towers and you still have my respect.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast