Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Force holding a PvP competion!!!

bah

closed...sry everyone
    Last edited by w3rd; Mar 19th, 2003 at 02:02:25.

Howabout levs 1-9 and 9-14? There seem to be quite at few in those levels in the arenas.

ok but not going to make a low then 5 group...sry

add 5 hours I think for GMT
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

PvP in this game makes me sleepy.

Dont get me wrong, i mean, ive never had a pvping character.. its a hellish twink fest to be any good (one good thing about neocron is you could suck ass as a twinker but if you had skeelz youd own)

I quit already...why do I keep renewing my account only to haunt the boards..heh.

Well best of luck to your competition m8, its the first of its kind from what I know, hope it goes well.

Originally posted by Prezidential
    ts the first of its kind from what I know, hope it goes well.
    Actually, I believe MoK has held similar things before. The Battle Royale was the name, if I remember correctly. Oggie, that right?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

it's not huge but Hope bar is a good place to fight for all sides.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

You should probably make your high level brackets 150-174 and then 175+. Or even 150-174, 175-189, and 190+.

There is a great deal of level-locked equipment that starts becoming available in the 175-189 range that would absolutely destroy level 150 characters (various soldier guns, EQB, azure armor, pain of patricia). And 190, of course, is title level 6 and when the Omni-AF and superior sentinels armor becomes available.

It's nowhere near a fair fight for a level 150 character to go up against a well-equipped level 180, let alone a well-equipped level 200.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Hmm thank you guys for the tips...i will change the level rules to wat you had stated jynne as they seem a very good point

Hope bar is also another good suggestion on where this coul be held yet I think the space inside would be limited to the rooting classes so dont think i can consider that.

I have talked to RL friend and since he is clan(im omni ) he can be handling the tir arena battles...and i would hold the omni of course

Please everyone start telling your friends about this so everyone can have some fun.Thanx all for the posts I appreciate it

Freshman Suppah Mistadrain Man - Lowbie Trader PvP and Subway Twink
    Freshman Sodapop Mistapibb Man - Lowbie Enforcer PvP Twink

toolboxau - 165/ma

sign me up, i will own self-buffed =-)

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

signing up for Beachcrusher! 22-29 category
    Sonny BeachHunk Beach - Level 200 Omni Enforcer - Current Armor

Tanked: Ian Warr, Supply Master Smug, High Commander Fredrickson, Diamondine Soldier, Fiery Soldier, Notum Soldier, Obediency Enforcer, The One, Peter Lee, Ljotur, Special Agent Lamb, Nelly Johnson, Patricia Johnson, The Pest and pretty much anything else there is to tank.

Sign me up; Nipper, lvl 21.
    Apprentice Cerveza "Nipper" Fria
    Rookie Chrome "Kromega" Omega

Member of Synergy Factor

Bump

Tell your guild and your friends to come check this out please...
    each category that will compete must have at least 8 contestants to make it actually a competition.

Thanx all that are tryin to help promote!

Originally posted by Smallsmurf
    Bump

Tell your guild and your friends to come check this out please...
    each category that will compete must have at least 8 contestants to make it actually a competition.

Thanx all that are tryin to help promote!
    *tear*

I'm glad to see my old mates doing well......
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

I'm in on this. 128 soldier, will probably be 140-148 by then.

first person in my lvl category to sign up. Come on sissy's, front and center.
    Alex Neboja Graveheart

Assault Corps, cpl of Omni-Pol

------------------------------------------------

Angelus IceKing Anasazi

"I'm an Enforcer, my motto is simple. Hit, stick, bust d***...and talk ****, and what? Talk ****, and what? Talk ****!"

If it's not team based pvp at lvl 150+ it's poinltess becuase a doc or trader will simply own everyone that even tries to compete.

lower than that a trader will own every single fight 9/10 times predrained.

You say it's self buffed but you can't really count on that, and you can't count out predrains or mochams on any class competing.

make it 2v2 or 3v3 or somthing and it might be interesting.

Originally posted by Ognom
    If it's not team based pvp at lvl 150+ it's poinltess becuase a doc or trader will simply own everyone that even tries to compete.

lower than that a trader will own every single fight 9/10 times predrained.

You say it's self buffed but you can't really count on that, and you can't count out predrains or mochams on any class competing.

make it 2v2 or 3v3 or somthing and it might be interesting.

Wait....there allowing traders in the 120-149 pvp range? Oh hell no...then you need to allow outside buffs (like mochams) or it's pointless. Drain, over.
    Alex Neboja Graveheart

Assault Corps, cpl of Omni-Pol

------------------------------------------------

Angelus IceKing Anasazi

"I'm an Enforcer, my motto is simple. Hit, stick, bust d***...and talk ****, and what? Talk ****, and what? Talk ****!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast