Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Division9 R.S.G.E. Recruiting

As the new head of our DEA department, I suppose I should ensure this post is kept up, so consider this a bump...

Also, our recruitment process has had some changes, so if you have sent in an application, and not heard back yet, notify me planet-side immediately, and we will get rolling. If you are interested in joining Division 9 RSGE, submit your application, and contact me soon after. All prospective members must submit an application at ...

http://division9.rsge.net/rsgeNET/di...action=recruit

After that, get ahold of me on-planet, and things will move much more swiftly.

~Major Monte "Daetona" Jr.
    DEA / SUDA Diplomatic Affairs
    Division 9 RSGE
    Omni-Tek Corporation
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

HOOOAHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join these people.....

NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"like me murphy's...i'm not bitter....eh cent?"
    205 Martial Artist
    Board Member
    Death before Dishonour

*nudge*

Division 9 RSGE still has openings in it's Academy for our upcoming class. So, if you think you've got what it takes, apply today, and find out.

~General Monte "Daetona" Jr.
    DEA Academy Commandant
    SUDA Diplomatic Affairs
    Division 9 RSGE
    Omni-Tek Corporation

Division 9 RSGE

Oh yeah.

*shoots the leet*(bump)

Anyhow...

Yes, Boot can involve you running laps, and other PT exercises((I SO wish they had a /pushup emote, and yes, I started as a Cadet myself, so its not hindsight )) I'll take any Cadet in a push-up test.

Anyone not interested in being a soldier for Omni-Tek, need not apply.

((We don't try to go overbearing, but anyone that wants to be in, please have in mind signing up for the military and going through some "hell weeks." We have lost cadets due too, "You called me out of a mission to run around a building?", while thier DI and thier Cadet Class are running laps and counting cadence. Some folks just don't get into the idea. And Honestly, that's what DEA is for, weeding out those that aren't Niner material.))

We'd love to have you, just understand that you are signing up for military service.
    Last edited by Jypsie; Apr 19th, 2003 at 09:53:56.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Originally posted by Jypsie
    please have in mind signing up for the military and going through some "hell weeks."
    Lyricia thinks back to Engineering school during "hell weeks".
    The vending machine ran out of Rubirango and wasn't restocked for three days. That was rough. Don't even get me started about the time they forgot to deliver bagels and muffins for breakfast. ^_-
    Last edited by Lyricia; Apr 19th, 2003 at 20:34:45.
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Mr. Pepper wants to say hello. so here i am. I just got him an girlfriend now. Miss Manex.

Wanted to let ya know that these guys are fun loving guys and gals.

- Wubbit the former mad sorcerer of Division 9 RSGE.

I still love one of the best Cadet reviews ever. One of our DI's parked himself out in some hellish zone, I think it was Belial Forest or something. Was 150ish mobs, and sent in a Comm report that he was shot down in his Yalm, and needed an extraction to a low level Cadet. The DI honestly expected him to fail, he just wanted to see how far he (the cadet) was willing to go to help another Niner out of a tough situation. The thing was, this Cadet was smart. The Cadet showed up with a full team of 150-200 folks that he personally hired from the Bronto Burger in Omni Ent, had them secure the entire area and got him Fixer gridded out.

Was beautiful.

Anyhow, Bump.

This months Cadet Class is closed, but we are taking applications for next months.
    Last edited by Jypsie; Apr 26th, 2003 at 16:12:40.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

The Doors to The Division 9 DEA Academy will be reopening again on May 15th !

Any who wish to apply, follow the link below, and fill out an Application.

After your application has been sent in, contact me planet-side to set up an interview.

Come, be a part of one of Omni-Tek's longest standing, and most honored Organisations, Join Division 9 RSGE Today !!

Division 9 RSGE

The Doors to the Academy are now Open. Those interested should submit their Application, and contact me on-world the first chance they get.

Division 9 RSGE

Greetings old friend. I have taken your advice and applied for Division 9 RSGE. It is time we stand up to the Clans!!
    Omni - Tek Doctor
    Unit Member of Division 9

Pfffff, I am so not bumping some Omni scum's recruitment thread...
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Our DEA Academy's June Class has already begun, but we still have a few spots left open, so if you wish to become a part of Division 9 RSGE, contact me on-world soon...

Division 9 RSGE

(OOC: I've got a 41 engie that I don't play all that often anymore. Right now I'm focusing on a lowbie MA and Agent. Would it be possible to join Div9 with the 3, even though only one is over 40?)
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer
    Atrox make baby jesus cry =(

Carnuk, contact me on-world, and we can speak... I've bent on the level req before when someone looks like a more than worthwhile Cadet, and will again if need be, but only when I feel it's warranted. We'll talk more on-world...

Also... We are now prepping for July's Academy Class, so submit your applications now, and contact me on-world to schedule an interview !

Become a part of Division 9 RSGE Today, and help ensure Omni-Tek endures !!

*salutes*

Division 9 RSGE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12