Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you love camelot castle...heres a tip...

Remind me when Aberic was convinced of having murdered that clanner VIP. His guild, supporting him in the case, The Dark Carnival, was fined 25 milions credits.

Maybe this time, the hand of justice will hit harder and Aberic will have to pay 500K creds for his crime

Sine Nomine
    Not always speaking in the name of Hand of Chronos

As a firm believer in the community policing its own, you can be sure I'll do everything in my power and inform my clan and friends to do the same, to make Aberic's life miserable.

Social malcontents and prepubescent griefers need to learn that they can't run to games to take out their frustrations with their sad lives on other players. Just as in RL, if you don't follow certain social ettiquetes, you will be dealt with harshly.

aberic- your shovel comments are only proving how childish you truly are. Not once have you even comment on why you did this to people repeatedly today. Do You swear your untouchable by the GM's or somthing? So you can grief all you want. I suggest you realize what you are doing before you end up banned for it.

It only takes a few petitions on you aberic and you will be gone. You might think funcom is incompetant but when they see somthing is becomming a real problem believe me they will deal with it. If you don't think so keep griefing the players like you have been.

Yah can say grab a shovel yah can go back to your guild chat and laugh about it with your guildmates. The point is there are 50 somthing people who saw you doing it. Be a man and either apologize for your lame immature actions or begone.

Did see this happen today. Luckily I did a nice 60% of his HP before he typed /terminate so I got a credit for it.

Oh and it was also funny to see his entire train get eaten up.
    But yes, it is lame. I'd support him being banned for this kind of stuff. Going there and attacking groups himself I have no problem with however.

what a

bunch of lies

Your just using this to get back at me.

I havent responded becuase its crap.

For me to attack a group in there i have to run in and attack if mobs aggro me thats not my fault.

If you don't want me to attack you don't go there.

Uhm, the problem here wasn't you attacking us... It was you acting like a 5-year old and training the whole damn dungeon onto us.

If you were only a sorry-ass ganker I wouldn't mind, but ruining an event for 30-40 ppl pisses me, and a lot of people off.

Can't say I've run into you many times, Aberic, but the few times I've seen you, you're either ganking in Mort or ganking in Camelot.

You really, REALLY should consider getting a life.

I don't understand the gerbil-like singlemindedness of spending that much time training mobs.

When Fopus et al were camping the stairs, I could understand. I could even understand their use of the 100% zone to only let one person aggro them. I would be very tempted to do the same.

Mob training is just lame, contemptable, and pathetic. It wasn't even so much annoying to us; it just took playtime away to pull the mobs out to 100% and let them respawn. It just makes you a jackass.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Smile As a Friend of Aberic

Sure i find it funny. Its just a symptom of the larger problem.
    ZERO HIGH LVL CONTENT. oh yah take a mission for the 2millionth time? no thanks thats not fun .. so lets go pvp.
    Kill noobs? sure there is nothing better to do. Punishing aberic will do NOTHING. Someone will take his place im sure. The high lvlers have nothing meaningfull to do. (lvling takes to long) skill caps way to low to have incentive to lvl any longer... so whats left?

You tell me what you would do if you were bored?

You tell me what you would do if you were bored?

I'd quit.

Beeeeutiful logic there.

"I'm bored, so I should be able to run around and make everyone else's life needlessly miserable because I can."

Granted, you can. But it shows the maturity of a 3rd grade bully, and ruins whatever fun a lot of people may be getting out of the game. Do you want our milk money, too? Any intelligent, educated person would chuckle and shake their head when hearing this, feel a little depressed, realise it was a stupid guy doing something stupid in a game, and do something else.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Great defense aberic

?

This post says exactly what I was feeling in a similar post I started about hunting areas. You folks said it much better than I though.

Thanks
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Slopo, that dungeon IS high level content, it takes a large group of high levels to even manage it. All these tactics are doing is tarnishing the little bit of high level content available to the players. If you're that bored, join a team and help out, don't ruin it for everyone else trying to enjoy it.

oh my gosh you guys are weenies

Im so tired of people complaining about this sort of thing. Thank god that funcom finally turned AO around from wheenie amnesty AO to Were at war AO because lets face it fellas.. shaking hands is boring.

Griefing is a big part of having fun in the AO environment. No, im not sayin its fun to lose 4million or so xp because some high lvl ma decided to beat down on a low lvl player. But i have to tell ya revenge is sweet. Confrontations are what make the game interesting... , how many people have you heard in the last month, say soemthing about how this game is boring, well it does get boring.. that why people pvp, they are sharing in part of the role playing experience. Come on.. dont get mad, get even. Thats what guilds are for, go get a possy and hunt down this rabid MA, and then after you do it.. you will have something to brag about.. come on.. Am i right? or am i right?

(dont think by any means im saying that losing xp is fun, because ive had the same thing happen to me. As a result, i have an enemy and now i have something to shoot for. ) ahemmm... snarf!

Speaking of snarf why are you guys whining about aberic when snarf has been greifing omni players for a while now...
    Snarf and his band of merry men role up all the time on hunting grounds loooking for possible omni characters to grief. But i dont get mad.. im gonna get even. Oh yeah thats right snarf, you heard me .. im gettin even....

well im not whining at all, apparently Aberic has had a bad few days, if you look at all the whining he is doin on other threads. Maybe he got a bit of his own medicine. In the end what comes around goes around, excuse the tired old addage

OH yea, at least Snarf doesnt hide behind a different posting name, and doesnt deny or make excuses for what he and his guys do...

Re: oh my gosh you guys are weenies

Originally posted by VelvetGut
    Griefing is a big part of having fun in the AO environment. No, im not sayin its fun to lose 4million or so xp because some high lvl ma decided to beat down on a low lvl player. But i have to tell ya revenge is sweet. Confrontations are what make the game interesting... , how many people have you heard in the last month, say soemthing about how this game is boring, well it does get boring.. that why people pvp, they are sharing in part of the role playing experience. Come on.. dont get mad, get even. Thats what guilds are for, go get a possy and hunt down this rabid MA, and then after you do it.. you will have something to brag about.. come on.. Am i right? or am i right?
    Uhm... If you'd bothered to read what killahsin wrote, you'd noticed that this was no "high lvl ma decided to beat down on a low lvl player". This was a guy training A LOT of mobs unto 30-40 people, killing quite a few of them, because he realized he couldn't fight us fairly.

Angry

look how long this thread is, why are you denying it WE SAW YOU, QUIT LYING , apologize for being an AS* and move on lying just makes us dislike you even more

Arrow

Aberic if honesty is what you call a propaganda machine than so be it. On Ao-basher you stated you attacked us. If you typing terminate when i dimached you is attacking than ok, its propaganda. You can cry a'foul all day. The truth is you did it. You didnt attack us yyou ran with 30 friggen minions on your back at us. Got to us i dimached you, you terminated. Minions kill all 4 groups end of story.

Don't try and claim its lies why not be a man and defend yourself. You know it happend now say why. Apologize wake up kid. This type of behavior is condoned by your guild? You need to start thinking about the whole and less about yourself.

Or were you thinking about the whole? the whole guild that is. Your whole guild, was that your intention keep the dungeon clear of other guilds? What were you doin. Stop screaming oh its lies. Explain your actions, be a man.

"Griefing is a big part of having fun in the AO environment. No, im not sayin its fun to lose 4million or so xp because some high lvl ma decided to beat down on a low lvl player."

Lol we had 4 1/2 groups there pretty much all from one guild. Aberic couldnt have fought us if he tried. He just trained all the mobs on us. Wake up smell the cofee, i don't mind aberic trying to pvp us. that was not what he did he grabbed 30 minions trained them on all of our groups and terminated when he ran past us. I just got a dimach off on him...

Who cares if he wants to fight the groups. Thatw asn't what he was doing it doesnt apply here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast