Thread: Diary

Diary

"Damnit, Kit...I do not accept that stupid excuse. You are a fully upgraded apartment AI...how is it even possible that you lose the access codes to the diary?? Have you any idea how many people get access to that thing by you losing the codes in a transmission?"

The AI presented more arguments in his neutral tone of voice, but it didn't help the good doctor. She was furious. Oh well...she just had to get one of her fixer friends to re-encrypt the codes and close the open access. Yep...that's what she had to do someday.

[ By this, I'm presenting my silly little diary project . Lilles diary can be found on this blog here. All info is of course OOC knowledge for possible readers, just thought someone might find it amusing, and hey...stumble upon Lille one day, she might tell you about it IC

Also, if anyone else has "diaries", please feel free to post links here.]

Lille I think today I will be returning to civilization. If you need my help just ask.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

/me sniffs around looking for cheese

Fixerben wonders why the hell Yohon is sniffing for cheese.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Fixerben
    Fixerben wonders why the hell Yohon is sniffing for cheese.
    Someone say cheese?

*looks at Lilly's post*
    Uh oh...
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

Bad Luck

The fixer flew through the grid searching intently. Not going anywhere in particular, not looking for anything special, just good old fashioned Grid Slamming.
    Information. THat was his addiction, we wanted to know needed to know as much as he could download about anyone or anything. Just keep the data flowing.
    Seldom did he get to "Slam" anymore. Much of his time had to be spent outside the grid now. His time had now come and all the data he had been gathering all these years must now be analysize, processed into Intell.....
    And observation. Grim was one of the few fixers who knew you COULDN"T find everything in the grid. Sometimes you had to use your eyes and ears.
    His job as a reporter offered him some comprimise. He did get to collect data from people. Usually it was in no way relivent to what his mission was, nor was it anything as rapid as the Grid, yet it was still enjoyable.
    So lost in this train of thought was he, that he nearly missed her. It was the woman that guy kept talking about. What was her name? Jenae....MARKARIAN!
    "Prometheus, access Markarian, Jenae"
    A data stream fed into a hardwire leading up into his cerreblum...
    " Female, Homo Solitus, Fixer, Omni-Tek Employee..."
    " Close data"
    What was she up to......
    She was a good one, she was hacking something alright. He couldnt tell what, but something. And important or not, it called to him. He wanted to know, but how
    "Prometheus, trace scan, this area, flag unusual data transmissions"
    "No unusual data..
    "Trace scan, this area, flag-OT-SEC encryption protocol transmissions"
    "No OT-SEC en.....
    "Trace scan, this area, flag-failed encryption transmissions"
    "Trace detected"
    "Locate source"
    "Source located"
    THe fixer left as quickly as possible to a remote node, where he began relaying to a network of other nodes before finally claiming his prize. Couldn't be too safe, anything this important might be very well gaured. It could even be......
    "A DAIRY!?!" he yelled in anguish
    "Prometheus, confirm location."
    "Location confirmed"
    Impossible. All this excitement for a diary? how many tetra-gigs of data could he have had by now in the like it took him to find....THIS.
    Perhaps he would look at it later, perhaps not. Daires just didn't do much for him. But seeing how much effort it cost him, he may "peruse" it later just so his lost time wouldn't a total waste.
    Now, however, he had to get back to Borealis. There was a man there waiting for him. Maybe he would have something for him
    "Jon Grim,Omega News Network, mind if I ask you a few questions?"

"....I dont usually give my comm number out on the first date, Ms. Thorn.......but you did dig that bullet out of my shoulder."

[*cough*shamelessbump*cough* to those who hacked Kit. You know who you are ]

Oooh? Someone hacked into your diary? Oh. What a shame... o nee-chan.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

*reads the gridstream from Jen over and over*

"What does she mean that someone hacked my diary?? I did get a new encryption. Didn't I?"

"Hrm...she's just trying to make me uneasy. Or them...him, her...what does it matter"

Heiji slightly, nastily chuckles

Kono yuugi wa totemo omoshiroi, ne...

Demenzia frowns

Ya think so....?

We ponder the thought....
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk