Thread: OOC" AO storyline catchup

OOC" AO storyline catchup

Ok, well... I've been away for a few months and I'm behind on the story line. I've looked at the articals and stuff on the AO page, but it seems like they haven't been updated or nothing has happened, or maybe I'm not looking in the right place..

When I left, NW had just come out and the CoT had disappeared. ICC was driven from Tir and Neuts were shot on site there.

Can someone please give me "catch up" on what's happened since then? I don't know why I'm having such a hard time doing it on my own here.. heh
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer
    Atrox make baby jesus cry =(

In responce to the actions of the Centinels the neutrals hired thugs (loosely affiliated with OMNI) and installed then at every entrance and extit to Newland city. Now any clanner who comes within ten miles of the city gates (an exageration - but not untrue to the clan sentiment) is shot on site. Manny clanners complained that unlike many of the other guards these thugs are highly resistant to roots and calms (even the sentinells are calmable i heard). that's the basic outline of the story.

Re: OOC" AO storyline catchup

Originally posted by Gennis
    Ok, well... I've been away for a few months and I'm behind on the story line. I've looked at the articals and stuff on the AO page, but it seems like they haven't been updated or nothing has happened, or maybe I'm not looking in the right place..

When I left, NW had just come out and the CoT had disappeared. ICC was driven from Tir and Neuts were shot on site there.

Can someone please give me "catch up" on what's happened since then? I don't know why I'm having such a hard time doing it on my own here.. heh

Ok, so nothing too exciting then..

I found the thugs my first day when I logged in my engie that I had logged out in Newland City and promptly got "removed." hehe.. I'm playing my OMNI Soldier now, and want to know if it's safe for OMNI to enter Newland?
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer

Yes it is safe for omni to visit the city since the neuts hired thugs losely affiliated with Omni.

Re: Re: OOC" AO storyline catchup

Originally posted by Gennis

Ok, so nothing too exciting then..

I found the thugs my first day when I logged in my engie that I had logged out in Newland City and promptly got "removed." hehe.. I'm playing my OMNI Soldier now, and want to know if it's safe for OMNI to enter Newland?
    Great, thanks for the info!
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer