Thread: New mission bugs

Post New mission bugs

This happened twice today:

I make it to the target person in a mission. I jump around him for a long time, nothing happens. No reward or anything. The mission's icon is gone from the missions menu (menu #4). I kill the person out of frustration and zone outside. The mission waypoint is still on my compass, although the mission itself disappeared from the mission menu. I can't zone back in.

On the first mission, when I found the target person I also got a message saying something like "mission about to be fullfilled, please make sure you have 2 free inventory slots". In panic I tossed 5 objects on the ground. I kept jumping around for 5 minutes but the mission wouldn't complete. I could only pick up 2 of my 5 precious items afterwards because the other 3 had dropped inside a wall. (I could actually see them in there a couple of times when I was jumping around, but couldn't pick them up).

Anyone else had this prob?

I'm not gonna play this game until this goes away, because I'm out of cash, I really need it to be able to do anything more now, and there's no other way of getting it than doing missions. And I'm not running 30 minutes just to get loot and no cash reward, so.... plz fix fast.

^_-

Angry Yes, Happened to Me

Yes, that happened to me. It happened at the time that my inventory was full, so it was sort of excusable - yes, it does need empty inventory slots to drop in the token and the reward. But no, it never did show up, even when I cleared out two spots, even when I then dropped and picked up the target item again.

In general I haven't been getting my mission rewards under 13.0. Not 100% failure, but nearly that. I'm still collecting datapoints.