Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How to find a GA4.... (Share your experience!!)

Found 1x GA1 and 1x GA2 on random outdoor / rk mission mobs and 1x GA1 on some random mob inside foremans ages ago.

Found a GA4 nano on some bald clan engie ages ago... or well, he messaged me and asked me if I had GA4 or if I planned to use it if I got one... pretty sure he found it in a solo mission. One of my first friends in AO and one of few still active from back then. Great guy
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

I found a GA4 disk out at the cyborgs in milky way whilst doing the burger crowd quest. almost left it , then it hit me, "wait I recognize that instruction disk!" sure enough made 600 mil off of it, this was nearly a year ago.

Found one farming junk on slayers @ outpost west of harry's. Almost left it to rot as well.
    One on regular mob in 180ish ql mission too.
    -outdated-
    Belven 220/19 fix < kinda retired
    Ishtardiya 220/24 crat < main dd setup
    Maryska 215/9 sold < boooooooring
    Yarpen 213/8 eng < ts hoe
    Trammy 165/3 nt < kiter
    Mangolia 167/6 nano enf
    Katchem 72/0 neut shade < phun, one day, i guess
    Zuoo 99/x neut doc

no longer playing

yep

I have found GA4 twice in my career. Would likely have been more if I wasn't lazy.

When I was running CRU (when doing so had a point), I got into a kick where I killed all the mobs in the mission just for the hell of it.

I found it each time off a normal trash mob in a team mission, usually rolled with 6 people in team.

If memory serves, I think that both were off MA type mobs, but that's very much a wild guess since it was a few years back.

If I had to guess where the best places or circumstances were to find GAIV, I'd say that team missions are best. I doubt it makes any difference how many people are in the rolling team. The ID can drop off any human mob in a mission certainly. That's how I would pursue it if I really wanted it.

GA4: 190-ish Aquaan Queen in a regular mission.

Wonder if the person who started this thread ever thought in a billion years that this thread would still be kicking like 6 - 7 years.
    Zamochit 220 Solitus Soldier
    Ivort 220 Opifex Agent
    Impalerella 212 Opifex Shade
    Amputator 191 Atrox Enforcer
    Amphetamean 180 Opifex Fixer
    Bonehitter 60 Atrox Winforcer (Rubi Ka Rumble Champion!)

i found one in gms, didnt take that long either

Ga4

Have found 2.

First one was while searching for legchopper gloves - disc dropped of a random mob - nearly fell off my chair when I realised what it was.

Second one was in a level 137 team mish - dropped of boss.

Was actually jokingly searching for one that time. it took 2 days - quickest 700 mill I've ever made...

Ive looted GA2 disc from bodyguard in front of Lab Directors office inside Biomare few weeks ago when i was camping CDRs. In my froob times ive also found 2 GA1 discs out of random mobs inside Biomare and NS1 from bodyguard safe.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Org mate found it on Mick "nugget" McMullet, unfortunatly he deleted it not knowing exactly what it was, which wasnt very smart^^

Found one recently on a random human mob (MA type?) in a 25% CRU mission with my 188ish MP

GA4 x4

Before LE, when the best way to get CRU was to make full team and everyone blitz their missions solo, I used to run a lot of 205ish missions. I had 4 GA4 disks drop back during that time from the boss. It was dropping so frequently for so many folks that the highest price I got for it was 100M.
    I was still levelling at the time so don't recall the exact ql of mish, but the important thing seemed to be a +200 mish.

So team up, split to separate cities to pull your mishes and blitz CRU, GA4 will drop.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345