I'll start if off.

You know the OT oupost down the road from harrys? You can also get to it by following the Lush Resort road north.

Apparently, robots (slayerdroids and the like) are set to spawn there at some interval, and I think they are supposed to spread out from there (they are always staking the roads near there). Well, for some reason or another, there were like 30 slayerdroids and Probe-3000's hanging out there, and maybe 7 guards (the kind wearing Omni-Elite). Me and a friend were waiting for our other friend, so we could go hunting, and my other friends' ETA was about 5 minutes. Being bored, I decided to do something completely nuts (since I had the time and had already scanned there). I attacked one of the robots.

It was GREAT! The guards came to my assistance, and the other robots came to the robot's assistance! It was a massive battle the likes of which I havn't seen again! The guards won, since they shot for 2k dmg a pop and the robots only did like 800, but the robots managed to take out one guard! The fight lasted for a long time, too, because robots have soo many hp. By the time my friend got there, I had shaken off the rez sickness, and there were two robots left. All the coprses were still there (since nobody could loot them), and my friend asked what happened, and then noticed the guards pounding on the remaining robots.

That was the funniest thing I have ever done in this game. And the outpost was distinctly lacking robots for a good 2 weeks after I did it.