Thread: Inventory not working after X amount of patches

Inventory not working after X amount of patches

Yup my inventory is still shuffling around. Was so happy when i heard it in the patch notes that it was fixed, but sadly it wasn't.

- are the testers even real people? or do we got bots testing the patch notes?... i mean it doesn't take a genious to zone and see your stuff has been moved

~ also a side note, i've noticed that when i right click my bags nowadays, (seems more obvious with recent patch) that the pop up windows (back pack) take a while to come up. Also sometimes if i close the pop up window, it like re-opens it back up again.

anyone else get this?

just something to think about for next patch

Angry

bump!

how hard can this be to fix?
    and before you add NEW fancy bags, why dont fix the g.d old bags first?

Another thing i find REALLY annoying is the display of teammembers HP:
    I.E when you get out of range and come back to your team they all show with their UNBUFFED hp. Now take a NT/MP or whatever with full HPbuffs(docbuff+essence) he looks almost dead before you target him.. This so g.d annoying and sometimes makes it hard to know who to heal in a group or if you even need to heal at all!?
    Your whole team looks half dead if you get out of range and back.. until you target them that is.. VERY ANNOYING

-----
    euph[EF]

Angry

let me add that these two bugs are bugs that has been comming and going from patch to patch. sometimes youve seem to have fixed them but then you "unfix" in next patch or the patch after.

...maybe you should start writing small

/*
    explaination texts
    like this one
    inside your code
    (you can add as much text for your code here as you like)
    */

so you dont mix up chunks and delete or change the wrong lines

yep

BUMP

these bugs are so annoying, especially if your a doc running around wasting your heals on fully healed characters.