The coalition is born…. From the ashes of the great battle in Avalon came the survivors who left the field that day with a new ideal. The coalition was formed and from it the clans are to be united… There is one innate problem with this Omni vs The clans… anyone see it? Singular Vs Plural.

The Coalition does not ask or encourage anyone to leave their clan nor does it call for any sort of disbanding. Rather the Coalition revolves around the unification of our brethren into the self-governing force we should be… This is the people we are talking about, everyone and anyone who is willing to give themselves to the cause of a unified and free Rubika. This is the peoples Council of Truth…

The Coalition does not raise itself from the streets and alleys in which it was born with out taking all of her children with her… we are the children of the revolution, the only hope for a long suffered people.

The coalition calls for anyone who sees the higher purpose and wishes to unify to the cause and fight for the greater benefit, not of some high politician or corporate leader, but the benefit of humanity itself…
This is a unification of many clans and organizations.
There are many who are already allied under the one banner of the free world… If you and your clan wish to join there ranks a representative of your clan will be asked to be chosen (elected or simply ordained). Once this is done you will be on the counsel. We discriminate no one and will form the back bone of Rubika…

((ooc; This is to be a players version of the CoT we are the ones who interact and we decide what happens on our world. This will all be player based and will not have to rely on any FC support… this is a chance for role players and people who want to have a true plot to stand and unite…. We already have a wide base of support and many members who follow the banner of the Coalition. Please if you and your clan wish to participate in the events of Rubika send me a /tell in game with the name of your org and the contact I should use to get in touch with you… This will have some real game power as has been shown by the attacks on the omni main base out side Avalon yesterday which I had the honor to lead… please feal free to /tell me any Ideas you have… this is not about leaders but people… anyone can join even if you have no clan. But all clans will be given a say in the councils body equally. I am not affiliated with any clan and will only serve to organize this coucil… /tell Ashir RB1 for more info or to join the movement ooc ends))

This is only an introduction to a great cause, I hope to see many who believe in what our predecessors died for…..