Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Council of Atroxes HQ!

Bliqz hands Jokser a map with a big circle around Reets, a sack of assorted pastries, and a chess set.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

/terminate??
    We do _not_ want to terminate.
    Ah yes, I forgot that most Atrox prefer to die in battle (a tribute to old Earth)

Well this is either here nor there, when the new template is completed and uploaded into the machine, how and when you prefer to enter the reconstruction process is up to you.

BTW, This Atrox template is a bit old, while we are at it, we may as well make a few other changes... How would you guys like a mantis hand? demon wings? perhaps a bronto tongue? Just a thought

Originally posted by Yohon

BTW, This Atrox template is a bit old, while we are at it, we may as well make a few other changes... How would you guys like a mantis hand? demon wings? perhaps a bronto tongue? Just a thought
    Carful there Yohon, or the solutus breed may be sent to the reclaim with an extra foot stuck somewhere.
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

How about extra hands for my new slaves? So they can make more pie
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

hmmm

See its comments like that from people that made me throw my Implants and NCU controller into an active Volcano and expedite the construction of a permanent death machine so that I could be mortal.

Catch me if you can

Absolute power corrupts Absolutely
    Anyways where were we...ah yes...
    I am spending many hours in the dusty basements of libraries on Rubi-ka in an effort to break the encryption of the Atrox genetic instructions, I believe I have discovered the device we will need, remarkable, it is very similiar to a device once used to descramble the Playboy channel. You know this is alot of work, it would be easyer to just build new instructions? Well whatever...

I have always wondered myself why Atrox's have no gender, I found an old reel of film with footage of the first Atrox male prototype, its hard to determin exactly whats going on in the footage, there are many scientists with white coats and clipboards hovering around this first Atrox that had gender. In one scene they sent him into the arena agianst a female Opifex MA, and with one kick to the groin area the Atrox fell to his knees and the scientists threw down thier clipboards.
    In another scene he is stuck on a coffee table in a mission, and the scientists were trying to free him shaking thier heads, and in yet another scene he got stuck in a whompa that was not in use and the sceintists were looking tired at this point and drinking heavily.

Maybe the council should move to Rimor...it's prety empty compared to Atlantean...think about it...u don't get just a building - you get a whole planet.
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes

They should make a new server just for 'Troxes and their slaves/cohorts. We can call it Troxistan and its governed by one entity. No OT or Clan, they've both been wiped away. NOw there is only: THE COUNCIL! BWahahahhahaha!

Atroxes have nothing down there... but that only means we have no weakness! *shakes fist*

and the Council is already wherever there is Atroxes... *cough* or pie*cough*
    General of Apocaylpse

Power to the Atrox!

Well if the counsil is whreever there are troxes then u guys don't realy need an HQ...u're omnipresent (unintentional pun on the game) as it is. If the counsil is already wherever there are Atroxes...or Atroxi...or Atroxen...or simply Atrox... (and pie) then that's where your HQ is

/me hopes that confused everyone

Originally posted by Cz

Originally posted by Boghira
    Well if the counsil is whreever there are troxes then u guys don't realy need an HQ...u're omnipresent (unintentional pun on the game) as it is. If the counsil is already wherever there are Atroxes...or Atroxi...or Atroxen...or simply Atrox... (and pie) then that's where your HQ is

/me hopes that confused everyone
    *Confused*

But... we need big building.... Big! Like us! *Flex*
    General of Apocaylpse

Power to the Atrox!

I'm afraid that at this stage it is simply imposible to comision a custom built building. CarlBanks pointed out somewhere in a thread that after the expantion pack they will have another booster pack where you guys can buld a whole sity for Troxes...with a pie stand and all! I'm afraid that until then you are just gonna have to take over one of the perpetually empty back yards for your head qarters .

P.S. I already laid claim to BY7 in Omni Trade, also the east Supperior shop is my summer home

Originally posted by Cz

I'm afraid that at this stage it is simply imposible to comision a custom built building. CarlBanks pointed out somewhere in a thread that after the expantion pack they will have another booster pack where you guys can buld a whole sity for Troxes...with a pie stand and all! I'm afraid that until then you are just gonna have to take over one of the perpetually empty back yards for your head qarters .

P.S. I already laid claim to BY7 in Omni Trade, also the east Supperior shop is my summer home
    How bout that Omni-1 place?
    General of Apocaylpse

Power to the Atrox!

Which one are you reffering to? Omni-1 has lots of places.

Originally posted by Cz

I think he means all of it.

Umbie, I don't think you want it. There are all these things there called Omnis. They'll try and eat your pie and claim to be your friend.
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Originally posted by Lyricia

Umbie, I don't think you want it. There are all these things there called Omnis. They'll try and eat your pie and claim to be your friend.
    Um... We're gonna clear it out first silly!

-Council of Atrox School of Culinary Arts Headmaster

That might take a whole lot of fighting tho...with the constant respawning of guards and all

On the contrary I've seen some prety empty outposts in the USEB, you may start looking there for a potential HQ site

Originally posted by Cz

Yeah, but there are also many Atrox guards in Omni-1 who will fight for the Council above all else! And there are so many Atrox and Council slaves that it will be easy to prevail!

-CoA Culinary Arts School Headmaster/Head Slave Manager for the CoA

Originally posted by Lyricia

They do say they are my friend... but if they touch my pie... *shakes fist and growls*
    General of Apocaylpse

Power to the Atrox!

I don't think they would want your pie...except for the atrox guards maybe....

Originally posted by Cz

I don't think they would want your pie...except for the atrox guards maybe....
    Why wouldn't the others want pie? *sad and confused*
    General of Apocaylpse

Power to the Atrox!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast