Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "OOC" Need a Omni enemy. Apply within.

Ahhh... I have been blessed by the presence of the Deacon. I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, however I have heard plenty.
    Hmmm.... Thank you for willingness to help me. However I am in the need of an Omni employee for this task. Thank you anyways.
    "You have enemies huh? Good. It means you have stood up for something."

Squad Commander, Aethyr Knights
    Atlantian

Unhappy

Yuuuuck! Deacon this is soooooo gross!

Don't let him do that Psyche! Please...
    Well... ok if you let him do that be sure to not wash your feet for three weeks minimum and paying a couple of visits to the Foremans sewers before he comes with the honey...

Hehe!

Sid

Originally posted by Psychogirl
    Ahhh... I have been blessed by the presence of the Deacon. I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, however I have heard plenty.
    Hmmm.... Thank you for willingness to help me. However I am in the need of an Omni employee for this task. Thank you anyways.
    Baby, it's only a blessing until you have a 5 foot nanomage permanently attached to your tender, well shaped opifex leg while his pets.....well we'll just have to find that out.

Damn, I'm out of honey. Corn syrup work for you?

And besides, the whole point is for the feet to be dirty and for me to....clean them
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Deacon, that's no way to treat a laaaaaaaaaaadyyyyyyyyy!

However, you're welcome to ole Vamp's lovinz. Bring the demon, he's got some meat on his bone. Not soft nano-muscle.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Ofos, long time man

And so far I think im the only definent enemy. This seems like it will be some interesting RP, and I look forward to seeing what develops

Ognom and Fixingsweet. If you are interested could you contact me in game or send me either an email or pm? I am unable to cantact you.

Atlantian

((You must be gmt, will do though))

I am gmt +1. However I am at work right now. So I'll be unable to be on until later tonight.

Atlantian

What's up Prez, heard you quit for Neocron or somethin. send me a tell.

Girl! Lemme tell you! It doesn't get no better than Prez! The man is uber Rp mastah. And he and I work well together, especially after a certain episode involving Sly-O-Matic Juicers, one stained crat suit, and one stolen check! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love ya Prez! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

The revamped request.

Ok. To makes things a bit more clear and understanding I will go into a little more detail about my past and the story around it. Hopefully this will generate a bit more responce.
    Psychogirl grew up on the outskirts of 4 holes. Her parents were know to be outspoken because they were trying to form an alliance between the clans and OT. Needless to say some powerful people did not like that. What I have planned as of yet is that somebody hired a small band of people to kill the whole family.
    My parents and two brothers were spared by a reasonably quick death. (about 2 hours of pain and interrogation) After they had all died She had to bury them all. Afteral it increases the fear factor knowing what would happen to her if she didn't cooperate.
    She did not have the pleasure of a quick death. She was interrogated and tortured for a week. After that any reasonble person would say what ever their captors wanted to hear. So that is what she eventually did.
    The entire time she was led to belive that they were clanners. Probably to hide who they really were. She grew up hating clanners. She served with SPARTA for the majority of her career. Then one day she found out some disturbing info from one of her oldest and best contacts that she has lived a lie. She was serving the very people that killed her family.
    I hope this helps. It looks like I have Ognom and Prezidential so far. I would like 1 or 2 more if possible.

Atlantian

(( ))

::Looks around su****iously at his comrades:: /w Hey, remember that one time we... Man that was some good money and a real easy job.

((come on we need a couple more omni in on this one it's a creepy tale of omni brutality that makes me wince.))

Come on people. This is a great time to break your normal routine for lvl'ing and what ever else you do to partake in a great story with many possiblilities.
    Most Omni RP'ers always talk about how the hate the clans. Now here is one and only a small handfull have stepped foward to take the challange. I am sure all who partake will will have a great time.

Atlantian

Maybe people don't want to be your 'doll' to be used how you sit fit. Your not leaving much open for creative roleplaying when you've pretty much mapped the entire thing in your head from begining to end.

Your a clanner, you don't have to look far for an enemy. Find your way into the arena in Ent. Send a /shout that your looking for ane enemy there. I'm sure you'll strike gold.
    Alex Neboja Graveheart

Assault Corps, cpl of Omni-Pol

------------------------------------------------

Angelus IceKing Anasazi

"I'm an Enforcer, my motto is simple. Hit, stick, bust d***...and talk ****, and what? Talk ****, and what? Talk ****!"

I'm not trying to be anybody's "Doll" i have had several PM's asking for a bit more detail as to what happened and asking for more details. I am just posting it here so I don't have to type this a dozen times.
    Most of this story has evolved because of the volenteers I do have already. I am leaving plenty of opertunaty for Rp'ing here. I have been RPG'ing and GM'ing for over 13 years. So I do think I have an idea of what I am doing.
    Yes you are right. I could go to the arena if I just wanted an enemy. I posted this because I am looking for a good RP'er to help me create and partake in this story. Well yes I know it nothing as grand as an epic final battle between the clans and OT where the winner takes all. But I still feel it may be fun regardless.
    Last edited by Psychogirl; Feb 20th, 2003 at 12:15:17.

Atlantian

OOC

...and it gives Whisper's Edge members other than Psychogirl a chance to possibly get involved as well as people from her "enemies" organization. Should be good fun.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Thank you Vix for the support.

Atlantian

Talking

If there is no one else stepping up, guess I'll have to turn omni for the sake of helping you out

Sid

Thanks for the offer Cid. But I don't think that would be advisable. hehe

Atlantian

I don't think this whole thing is written in stone, It's a rp event that will take place ingame, and what actions you make will determine the outcome of the story. It does involve torture but hey, that was like a past event that leads up to what the rp event will be ingame.

This is the sort of thing the GM's aren't doing ingame for us and when a player steps up with a storyline and needs chars to help rp the story you should jump at the opportunity.

It's also a way for omni to rp vs clan instead of endlessly debate why the factions are this and that, and all that.

If your like me and you joined Omni because it's evil and you rp an evil char then this is the type of thing for you. Becuase we all know evil is better than good because good is dumb;p

Colnel "Khamuk" Warr here and i beleave i could be able tod o some good RPing as a evil omni however i dont drop azure or notum tank

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast