Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The 2nd Coming

I got an awesome chapter coming up that explains to political and environmental status of Earth, itll clear up alot of confusion that people have confronted me with.

Heres a little preview

The entire crew of the Liberator stood in complete silence and respect as a frail looking man entwined with wires and machinery clanked down the aile towards the judge.

"What the hell is that!" Andy whispered to the crew member next to him.

The crew member scowled at him and said "What kind of employee are you? Thats the eternal head of Omni-Tek- the mother corporation."

"How old is that..thing..it looks to me like his skin is about to fall off!" muttered Andy in a disgusted voice

"Hes outlived the solitus life expectancy by 3 times, hes about 300 years old now, id say."

The image on the holoscreen shifted from the aging Omni-Tek head to the countless stories of Reps and Juries from every corner of the known galaxy, Andy couldnt help but stare in amazement at what he saw.

The Grand Judge cleared his through and announced "Omni-Tek Incorporated has been found guilty for crimes against humanity, the trial begins now, please return to your seats."

The crowd in front of the Liberators holoscreen stood silent as the trial began. Is this Omni-Teks final hour?

OOC:

Let's continue this in the next story, The Amazing Adventure since The 2nd Coming is over now we work on the Amazing Adventure.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

I never finished the 2nd Coming..

Andy still has to go to Haven in order to leave the planet, and when he reaches Rubi-Ka again- a flaw in the system will change his life forever

And Mel decides to stay on Earth and help refugees along side the Omni-Tek forces.

OOC:

Ohhh, I'll work on the Amazing Adventure for now.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

Ok bro- and AA can be in the not-to-distant future or something, I dunno, you figure it out

OOC:

When I thought you left I continued the life of Andy on Rubi-Ka but I put up a part of story that tells how Mel was on Earth and Rubi-Ka. I suggest you read it. Great to have you back! I may run in a few snippets about Earth in here. This epic is getting major! Have you read the Amazing Adventure also?

Keep up the good work!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

It was about 3AM when I was shook awake by Mel

"Omni-Tek is adressing the ICC about its past actions on Earth, you know, how they used a good portion of North America as a giant radioactive testing ground, they gave birth to the mutants."
    said Mel, in a concerned voice

We headed down the narrow corridor into a a large, refreshingly open room, where everyones attention was directed at a large Holoscreen.

The entire crew of the Liberator stood in complete silence and respect as a frail looking woman entwined with wires and machinery clanked down the aisle towards the ICC Supreme Judge.

"What the hell is that!" Andy whispered to the crew member next to him.

The crew member scowled at him and said "What kind of employee are you? Thats the eternal head of Omni-Tek- the mother corporation."

"How old is that..thing..it looks to me like her skin is about to fall off!" muttered Andy in a disgusted voice

"Shes outlived the solitus life expectancy by 3 times, shes about 300 years old now, id say. You see, Omni-Tek hasnt ever been able to find a leader quite like her, so they use cutting edge implants to keep her alive, its kind of eerie, really."

The image on the holoscreen shifted from the aging Omni-Tek head to the countless stories of Reps and Juries from every corner of the known galaxy, Andy couldnt help but stare in amazement at what he saw.

The ICC Supreme cleared his through and announced "Omni-Tek Incorporated has been found guilty for crimes against humanity, the trial begins now, please return to your seats."

The crowd in front of the Liberators holoscreen stood silent as the trial began.

(OOC)

Please keep in mind that Omni-Tek is a MASSIVE company, and Rubi-Ka is just one of its MANY interests. Some people confuse Phil Ross with the head of Omni-Tek, while hes just one of probably 1000's of high ranking OT individuals.

OT's crime against humanity was using a large portion of Northern America as a giant testing ground for all sorts of ill gotten ideas, then as time went by, it turnt into a scrap yard of sorts. This spiraled out of control and turnt a good portion of Earth into anarchy, government officials fled and embassy's crumbled- hense Andy French's (Prezidential ) desire to travel there and try to restore order and gain power over a considerable amount of land. But as the story shows, this went horribly wrong

EDIT: Made the mother corporation leader an actual, er, mother =p
    Last edited by Prezidential; May 7th, 2003 at 03:09:59.

We now join a guy in a donut shop who is watching the show on his small tv on the counter

"Man the head of Omni-Tek looks disgusting. Omni-Tek is ran by a mutant" Says the guy while eating Donuts

"Sam, Omni-Tek never helps us!" Says the guy behind the counter

"I know Michael! Mr. Ross is one of high ranking officals and that Mutant gave him the rights to control Omni-Tek from that planet called Rubi-Ka. Mr. Ross has some control of a few of Omni-Tek's Galaxies like the one here on Earth. Each High Ranking Offical gets access to some of the company's interests and Mr. Ross is in control of Earth and Rubi-Ka due to his good nature, he also has access to a couple other interests" Says Sam

"HOW THE HECK DID YOU KNOW THAT?" Says Michael

"I read the Omni-Tek website back when we got access to the internet till Omni-Tek broke down our access when Mr. Ross abandoned the Earth which was one of his interests so it now belongs to Omni-Tek or it did" Says Sam

The TV connection goes bland

"Dang it! This stupid TV goes out twice a day! The case was about to start!" Michael goes back to cooking more donuts

To Be Continued
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

We now join the start of the trial

"Please be seated" Says the judge

All of a sudden the screen changes to a guy in Clan uniform saying that Omni-Tek lied about the Earth being blown up

To Be Continued
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

*bump becuase this is one of my favorites

Im going to make an "edited" version in the future (without Carl's fine additions, makes the story flow better) as well as finish the story itself.

I am back into AO bigtime, and when school lets out ill finish this epic, finally

Thanks for the bump Ognom.

By the way, if I stepped on ANY toes (ie- storylines) please tell me, and ill change it in the final version.

Well an idea is you work on the part in the 2nd coming and I can work on the Amazing Adventure.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234