Just got me the sense/agi cloak from ye' ole' fixer shoppe today...

You know, maybe we fixers ought to just look at it like, you other classes, you're playing a different game. Even when I get all the armor I can get my grubby fingers on and a cloak that adds 450 to all AC's when I'm level 60, I still get, well, let's just say, I get dead right quick if a mob isn't at or below my level...

*sigh*

Social tab is really a must. I don't see a problem with "everyone looking the same" when you're on a battlefield... hell, can you imagine the looks a guy in a pink dress would have gotten back in World War II? Axis, Ally, hell, everyone would try to shoot him. You go on the front lines, and you're a soldier, with everyone else...

Not to say I'd complain if they added in more/different graphics for these cloaks and made tank armor and battle suits make more sense (how in the hell my little ICC cloak can provide more protection for me than the big hunk of steel hanging around the atrox' shoulders is far beyond me), but at least give us the option to not look like mental-patients when we're walking around town...

Oy.