Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Envisioned - Bureaucrat Changes

Day 8
    Persoue agent 205

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    This is My Bureacrat. A cog in an organization that gets things done by hook or by crook. He's the Smoking Man from the X-files. Even Fox Mulder and Dana Scully worked for a Bureau (F 'B' I). My Bureaucrat is their boss. They are the Agents and I'm past all that having moved up the Bureacracy. They'll get there eventually.
    Yeeeeah. This is why I want to play a Crat next (currently I am an Engineer - mad scientist being my other favorite role model next to the Smoking Man). Thanks for the image... hopefully crats will be more viable by the time I start one.

I also think of a propaganda-spouting, hardline ideologue as a crat archetype, or the sinister secret police official, like O'Brien from 1984.

Crats are cool.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

OK - won't be posting on the boards for a week.
    So be sure to bump this thread guys.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Day 9

Gummiz ? but will u play ?
    Persoue agent 205

How are we going to live without him?!!!!

It won't happen. There will be no witty verbal repartée, no misc. posts about nothing.

GUMMI COME BACK!!!!!!!

/me starts to sob uncontrollably.
    Please fill out form XJ379 and get back to me.
    *angry mob sits and fills out form*
    3 hours later, the battle begins.

Timothy "Rentwick" Cummington- Bureaucrat

Smile Breifcase

Cool a breifcase for your everyday MOB killing crat. But when i first heard of it i thought of the breifcase gun. I think the breifcase could also be a gun that would give you mods so that you are never attacked untill you do first. Like if you were a undercover cop buying drugs from a MOB and decide to bust a cap on them.

Bump, I want to know what happened to the crat changes.

Cool

Keep cool I am off to London for a week and be back soon. Meanwhile ...

B U M P
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Day 11
    Persoue agent 205

sigh Day 12

/me ask Funcom to put off the /ignore Bureaucrats

/whine on
    /complain on

OK Funcom Crat community is bored now. Many of us have really good ideas to improve/fix bureaucrat ( or make the class more enjoyable/wanted ) but we didn't get ANY word since months !

So WE would like to FINALLY get an answer about those points :

- What's up about Envisioned paperwork tradeskill ?

- What's up about Envisioned suitcase ?

- What's up about Envisioned XP reducing nano ?

- What the point to use this stupid new gun : Igelkott 882 Automatic ? Ranged energy is one of the darkest blue skill and we can just stay with a pair of low QL old english trading co's to get almost as much INT bonus than the QL200 version of this trash ...

- What the point to make the respawn time of the lab director in LRD on 4h ?! It's only damn boring ( and EQ style ) and as the form isn't no drop, we re seeing lowbie Crats wear the coat when some of us 80+ are still camping and waiting for our lucky star... 4 hours of respawn + 1/4 to get the correct drop + Take in count the fact that a high lvl farmer group can easilly outdamage your = TOO MUCH !

- What's up about our motivational / demotivational speeches that make us the preferred mob's targets ?

- Why will we pay and waiste IP to use this completly screwed nano-regen "spell" ?

I just want to know what happened to all this stuff that u talked about and that was on envisionned page during a month and suddenly disapeared. We deserve nothing except RESPECT.
    Persoue agent 205

Paperwork?

Where is this mention of Paperwork on Envisioned. I pray to hell it's not the coffeemaking tradeskill that I see in shops now.

My 'crat messes with your mind. He controls the shape of events around him. His bureacracy is something mentioned in secret circles. Sure he has to report on missions in triplicate.

But, he's got a busty babe in low cut spandex with a gun strapped to her boot to get his coffee. He likes it black.

Day 13 !
    Persoue agent 205

Bonk

*Day 14*

2 weeks now...

Amanite

rhaaa Amanite

day 14
    Persoue agent 205

hehe

I just came on the forum and saw there wasn't anybody..
    So decided to say Bump.. heuu Hello.. too

Amanite

Back in november

Paperwork
    A set of paperwork tradeskills is going to be added. (More info coming)

This "more info coming" is so funny after more than 4 months

Envisionned since november

New XP loss reduction nanos
    The bureaucrat will gain a line of nanos that let them reduce the amount of XP lost upon death. These will be a short-duration emergency nano (probably around 30 seconds in duration). They are meant to be used in the "OMG OMG OMG I’m going to die! Buff me, buff me!" situation. They will be single-target nanos, not team versions.

The briefcase will allow the bureaucrat to open their personal bank from any location.

bump-adoodally-doo

Day 15 !

/me is looking for a rope ...
    Persoue agent 205

Question Switching Dimensions

In principle I think this can be a good idea, but how this is implemented may well make me vote against it - for instance if the good RP and *generally* more friendly people on RK2 were to be run-down by Kewl d00ds and griefers that already abound on RK1. I think each char should only be allowed to do this once or maximum twice, if they regret their decision.

Furthermore, many people have alts on both Dimensions with the same name, how would this be handled?
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

*BUMP* Day 16

Errrr MrGumby this thread talks about Envisionned crat changes
    Persoue agent 205

yeah. but i'll take a bump where i can, no matter is it's a mispost.

any-cockle-doo!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast