Thread: We should already be DEAD!

Lightbulb We should already be DEAD!

Now, AO is a game which has a thick sorta plot and some very hardcore role-players. Some of these people create alternate lives entirely! I once heard of this guy Majin****e, WHAT THE HELL IS HE? He's got like a British accent I think, and he's always breaking s*** and screaming at little girls when things get messed up..... Queer ball.... ANYWAY! The real point of this is that, if so many people are creating "lives" well, er, why don't we have to eat or drink...? Sure you can waste your money on hard liquors and meatloaves.... mmm.... but it doesn't do anything! I miss EQ for a few minutes everytime I buy some Jack in tha game! The people have spoken!! Everyone on planet wants drunkeness! People wanna get smashed and go to the club drunk and stumbling and slurring wofrdz togevver like thish! Then this Majin****e guy will have an excuse for when he tells women that he has come for both them and their daughters!

ALSO! I dunno who else wants this, so bump me on it.... I think that you should NEED to eat and drink to live. It adds a whole other factor to the game, and it teaches those newbs a lesson! Implement this and we won't be seeing so many lvl 2's goin around Athen and NL with their newly bought 13,000 cred Nanofreak trenchcoats! I give those newbs money for weapons! Now they'll have to buy it for food! Hah! Chew on THAT, Majin!

ADDITIONALLY! I think that depending on what you eat, you should be altered for a period of time! Example- ya go to your bosses house for a quiet sup, and his wife makes a steak like a frigging BRICK! You wanna be nice, so you eat a lot. Now, cause ya ate all that heavy fatty meat, you get lower initiatives and less stamina, but more strength and weap skls like Hvy Weapons!

CONTARILY! There should be beneficial effects! Eat some like pasta or granola and you get a little stat increase! You get faster init's and stamina, etc. This would be a great short term stat increase and could help ppl out, due to the OE.

BUT BUT BUT! You should need to eat so much per every some odd hours you play. Otherwise, you lose HP, both max and current, stats slowly go down, and eventually you starve. NOTE: starvation should be pretty hard to achieve. I wouldn' care much for a bunch of Leet rights protestors starving themselves, looking all emaciated and scaring away my customers at my shop in front of the NL stores.

~~(DING! Doing masteries, implants, and more for donation! Selling most anything from Battle suits and bronto boots to bloodworms and hair perms! Send a tell to Majin****e.... I mean ah.... oh shixit...)~~

Whaddaya think? Food could be like the next new thing! Like medsuits! Only not made by Omni's child labor factory workers! Bump me on dis.

I loved the way EQ did the drinking. I wish Funcom would do the same thing.

LMAO

This post cracked me up!
    I agree, if they are so set on realism they need to make the toons eat. Even if it's just some futuristic pill (kelp pill or something). And the ability to get drunk in EQ was awesome and had so much roleplay potential.
    Ahhhhh the good ole days, drinking 10 beers in Kelethin and then trying to walk across bridges, hehe.
    Or the night my husband and I got married in game and our whole guild was there, and we were just rolling watching how the speech in guild chat just kept getting more and more slurred.
    You know what, come to think of it, I laughed waaaaaayyyyy more in EQ then I ever have in AO.
    Ahhhh well.

It's the year 21K there should be some kick a** drugs around.
    I want to get wasted!!!!!!
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Cracked you up? That was the second stupidest thing I've read today.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Im nano breed, I dont need food, I live off the notum in the air , but sure, the other breeds should be eating food.
    NT phone HOME!!

'Exscuse me team but since I had a big dinner a while ago, I need to find a secluded corner....and you know... If I don't I will suffer -12 to my agility and stamina.'

Also, if we have to eat we should also get toilets in our apartments. YAY!

Funny post, this.
    Dominata
    Member of THM