Thread: >>13.6 Known/Unknown bugs List Here<<

>>13.6 Known/Unknown bugs List Here<<

Wow was tonite bad. I really feel bad for the Alpha ARKS and GM's today.

These are my personal problems I have had in 3 hours of playtime in AO:

-Getting outta yalm I lose (visually) all of my armor minus helmet.

-When opening my bank and then opening a backpack on me it closes the bank window.

-Opening the Journeyman backpack will open numerous packs at the same time and when I click them to close it will pop back up 2x in a row.

-Warping

-Appearing even more tiny when casting Essence of Colossus!? (I'm a Trox Enf) Everyone was asking if I was blitzing!

-Nano's not working

-Backpack rearranging is worse than ever. Scroll down to the bottom of a pack and the last items on that row after you close the pack will appear at the top once its reopened. Rinse and repeat.

-Client.exe is eating 2x as much mem after the prog is closed.

-None of the insurance centers responded.

-1st person view of yalm clips thru the top.

Thats all I remember right now. I waited for 97 /pets before mine
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

Yeah, but thats a lot better than strapped to the undercarraige of the Yalhama, don't you think? I don't think that's a bug, but an intentional change.

Lightbulb Me no likey

No. You still are under the yalm. Just instead of having the base of the yalm at the top u have obvious no-clipping thru said base. No-clip isn't on purpose.....in the past yes but now?
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

id just like to add to the list that players with win95 cannot chat scince the patch. Ive emailed funcom and they have the devs on it now. woot! maybe ill get to actually talk sometime soon it is very difficult being a mime on rubi ka!
    Riotox Solitus Martial Artist
    Riotx Solitus Soldier
    Proud member of Lifeless Immortallity

Killin is my buisness ladies, and buisness is good -- Major Payne