Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant chat?

been almost 2 months...

well were going on 2 months of NO CHAT for me... ive learned to live with it i suppose. i get on an alt char on chat server and message people when needed.. it has hindered me some still, cant ask for heals etc but hey! im just glad im a soldier and still unable to play unlike some of the others which are pet classes... havnt heard from fc in well over a month on wheather or not they are fixing this... i really wish they would..
    Riotox Solitus Martial Artist
    Riotx Solitus Soldier
    Proud member of Lifeless Immortallity

Killin is my buisness ladies, and buisness is good -- Major Payne

This is positively absurd.

On their part, not yours.

/boggle
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

ok anyone know if they fixed this? i went to play daoc for a month and let me tell u guys... that game blows! well i hope they fix it soon!
    Riotox Solitus Martial Artist
    Riotx Solitus Soldier
    Proud member of Lifeless Immortallity

Killin is my buisness ladies, and buisness is good -- Major Payne

Exclamation It's happening again!!!

I've lost chat, suddenly, for no reason. First, I couldn't get anything displayed when I'd chatted it, then I tried zoning, no help, tried relogging, no help there either, even tried to reboot the machine, nothing. I'm using windows xp, so it's not that I'm using win95. I NEED to have this fixed...

Thumbs up Phew

It fixed itself when I entered window mode... I don't have the Omni-Tek Herald Broadcast now, but acceptable... better than no chat at all

Unhappy

Friggin insane. And no compensation? You should at least get your money back? If the box stated you could play it on win95, then is should work just as well there, as any operating system.
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

Unhappy I just had this start happening yesterday

I am unable to chat, send tells, etc. also. The funny thing is that this is only on RK2, all the above works ni problem on RK1. I have also lost my friend list as well. I am running XP and before yesterday things where working ok (even after the patch things where ok, chat just stopped working while I was in the middle of a mission). My friends can not see me as being on either. I am also unable to access the RK2 java chat client now as well, RK1 works just fine. Someone please help me here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12